Friday 12 February 2016

Oh You Guys!

I have the loveliest of friends. This week I have received so much love and encouragement. It gives a girl the warm fuzzies I tell ya.  Whether it's going for walks with me, sending me hiking 'clothes', bathing me in Reiki, calling round for tea with a gorgeous card to wish me well, giving me lots of messages on Facebook or doing ridiculously adorable things like this ...

                



I love you guys.  You're the best.



I have the loveliest of families.  I have the most generous and supportive husband in the world (no really - Science says so - I have a science degree so I can say that!) who has gone above and beyond the call of duty in ensuring I am ready to take on this challenge.  He's had to interact with Windows 8.1 this week which was a great sacrifice I can tell you.  We now know all the swear words and how to use them in interesting combinations. And of course there's my children who are cheering me all the way and stepping up to do there bit so that I can go gallivanting around the wild and windy western half of Ireland.

I love you guys.  You are the best.

So tomorrow it all starts.  Hold onto your orange ponchos!

No comments:

Post a Comment