Thursday 11 February 2016

Nothing done but still pretty chill.

Two days to go and still counting.  I still haven't made a proper list although I have added sun screen and moisturiser to the vague one in my head.  There are bits of equipment and whatnot all over the place and none of my laundry has been done yet.  Ryanair reminded me this morning that I need to check in. So much urgency!

I'm sure it'll be fine.  Last week the internet tried to convince me they'd be snow - this week it's saying blue skies. It doesn't matter.  I have a superwarm coat if it snows and I have a ridiculous Hi-viz poncho if it's pissing with rain.  I have spares in case I get soaked and I have lovely places to stay along the way to warm up and dry off.  So there's no need to panic.





Remind me of that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment